- Endogenous Money, Inflation, and Welfare
Review of Economic Dynamics, April 2010.
(with: Espen Henriksen)
- Monetary Policy, Taxes, and the Business Cycle
Journal of Monetary Economics 54(6), September 2007; 1587-1611.
(with: William Gavin, M. Pakko)
- The Welfare Cost of Inflation in the Presence of Inside Money
in D.E. Altig & E. Nosal (eds.) Monteary Policy in Low-Inflation Economies, Cambridge University Press, 2006.
(with: Scott Freeman, Espen Henriksen)
- Quantitative Aggregate Theory
American Economic Review, 2006.
- Home Production Meets Time to Build
Journal of Political Economy, 2001.
(with: Paul Gomme, Peter Rupert)
- Monetary Aggregate and Output
American Economic Review, 2000.
(with: Scott Freeman)
- Endogenous Money Supply and the Business Cycle
Review of Economic Dynamics, 1999.
(with: William Gavin)
- The Gold Standard as a Rule: An Essay in Exploration
Explorations in Economic History, 1995.
(with: M. Bordo)
- Dynamics of the Trade Balance and the Terms of Trade: The J-Curve?
American Economic Review, 1994.
(with: D. Backus, P. Kehoe)
- Intertemporal Preferences and Labor Supply
(with: V. Hotz, G. Sedlacek)