- Collective Intelligence in the Organization of Science
Organization Science, Forthcoming.
- Evidence for a Collective Intelligence Factor in the Performance of Human Groups
(with: C Chabris, A. Pentland, N. Hashmi, T. Malone)
- Putting First Things First: Outcome and Process Focus in Knowledge Work Teams
Journal of Organizational Behavior, 2009.
- Means versus Ends: Implications of Outcome and Process Focus for Team Adaptation and Performance
Organization Science, 2009.
- Manifesting the Value of Cognitive Diversity in Teams: The Critical Role of Emergent Interdependence
Research on Managing Groups and Teams: Groups and Diversity 9, 2008.
(with: H. Caruso)
- Bringing in the Experts: How Team Composition and Work Strategy Jointly Shape Analytic Effectiveness
Small Group Research, 2008.
(with: M Gerbasi, C Chabris, S. Kossly, J. Hackman)
- Using Brain-Based Measures to Compose Teams: How Individual Capabilities and Team Collaboration Strategies Jointly Shape Performance
Social Neuroscience, 2007.
(with: J. Hackman, T. Jerde, C Chabris, S. Bennett, S. Kossly)
- Effects of Intervention Content and Timing on Group Task Performance
Journal of Applied Behavioral Science, 1998.