- A Bayesian Analysis of Metazoan Mitochondrial Genome Arrangements
Molecular Biology and Evolution 22(3), 2005.
(with: B. Larget, D. Simon, D. Sweet)
- Statistical Methods for Elicitating Probability Distributions
JASA Reviews 100(470), 2005; 680-701.
(with: P. Garthwaite, A. O'Hagan)
- Corbelled Domes in Two and Three Dimensions: The Treasury of Atreus
International Statistical Review 72(2), 2004; 239-255.
(with: N. Lazur, F. Chen, W. Cavanaugh, C. Litton)
- Extracting Confidential Information from Public Documents: The 2000 Department of Justice Report on the Federal Use of the Death Penalty in the United States
Journal of Official Statistics 20, 2004; 97-113.
(with: D. Algranate)
- To What Degree Does Food Assistance Help Poor Households Acquire Enough Food?
Journal of Poverty 8(2), 2004; 63-87.
(with: B. Daponte, A. Haviland)
- Hierarchical Models for Employment Decisions
Journal of Business and Economic Statistics 22(2), 2004; 182-193.
(with: G. Woodworth)
- Computing with the COM-Poisson Distribution
CMU Statistics Department Technical Report #775, 2003.
(with: Peter Boatwright, T Minka, Galit Shmueli, Sharad Borle)
- Comparing Harm Done by Mobility and Class Absence: Missing Students and Missing Data
Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics 28(3), 2003; 269-288.
(with: M. Dunn, J. Garrow)
- Vote Tampering in a District Justice Election in Beaver County, PA
JASA 96(454), 2001; 510-518.
(with: I. DiMatteo)
- Alleged Racial Steering in an Apartment Complex
Chance 14(2), 2001; 19-22.
(with: J. Connor)
- How Sets of Coherent Probabilities May Serve as Models for Degrees of Incoherence
International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and
Knowledge-Based Systems 8(3), 2000; 347-355.
- Sampling-Based Adjustment of the 2000 Census - A Balanced Perspective
Jurimetrics 40, 2000; 341-356.
(with: M. Anderson, B. Daponte, S. Fienberg, B. Spencer, D. Steffey)
- Rethinking the Foundations of Statistics
Edited by J.B. Kadane, M. Schervish and T. Seidenfeld, Cambridge University Press, 1999.
- Bayesian Methods and Ethics in a Critical Trial Design
Edited volume, J. Wiley & Sons, 1996.
- A Probabilistic Analysis of the Sacco and Vanzetti Evidence
J. Wiley & Sons, 1996.
(with: David Schum)
- "Forensic Statistics and Multiparty Bayesianism"
in J.L. Gastwirth (ed.) Statistical Science in the Courtroom, 353-362, Springer-Verlag, (2000).
- "Statistics in Proof of Employment Discrimination Cases"
in B. Grofman (ed.) Statistics in Proof of Employment Discrimination Cases, 242-262, University of Virginia Press, (2000).
(with: C. Mitchell)
- Rethinking the Foundations of Statistics, Cambridge University Press, (1999).
(with: M. Schervish, T. Seidenfeld)
- A Probabilistic Analysis of the Sacco and Vanzetti Evidence, J. Wiley & Sons, (1996).
(with: David Schum)